1. “Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever!” ~Anonymous
2. “Leave fat people alone, they already have enough on their plate!” ~Unknown
3. Obesity is a condition which proves that the Lord does not help those who help themselves and help themselves and help themselves. ~ Anonymous
4. “I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.” ~Unknown
5. “For the first time ever, overweight people outnumber average people in America. Doesn’t that make overweight the average then? Last month you were fat, now you’re average – hey, let’s get a pizza!” ~ Jay Leno
6. “I’m not overweight. I’m just nine inches too short.” ~Shelly Winters
7. “I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people.” ~Rodney Dangerfield
8. “I was really tired of words like ‘plus size,’ ’round’ and ‘large.’ I thought, ‘Come on, we’re fat.’ ” ~Kirstie Alley
9. “We feel it’s unacceptable to be fat, when it has nothing to do with who the person actually is.” ~Gwyneth Paltrow
10. “In two decades I’ve lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet.” ~Erma Bombeck
11. “’You are drunk Sir Winston, you are disgustingly drunk. ‘Yes, Mrs. Braddock, I am drunk. But you, Mrs. Braddock are ugly, and disgustingly fat. But, tomorrow morning, I, Winston Churchill will be sober.” ~Winston Churchill
12. “The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you’re off it.” ~Jackie Gleason
When having a smackerel of something with a friend, don’t eat so much that you get stuck in the doorway trying to get out” ~A. A. Milne
Gotta love the Chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff!
For More Thursday 13′s click here.